naten
wiliams.naten@yahoo.com
Recent Additions to an Instagram Audience (8 views)
28 Sep 2026 21:28
A public profile I’m following has a constantly changing audience, and I’d like to understand how people identify newer followers without maintaining a huge list of usernames themselves. Instagram makes it easy to see the current audience, but comparing it with an earlier point can be much harder. Are there any simple ways to make this kind of comparison easier?
46.63.101.174
naten
Guest
wiliams.naten@yahoo.com
Agam Brently
agam.brently@moongit.com
29 Sep 2026 00:57 #1
A public Instagram profile can look quite different after a few weeks, even when the overall audience is too large to check manually. Rather than keeping a personal record of every username, I would prefer to compare what was visible before with the current list and concentrate on the accounts that were added in between. Using arecent follow as the main point of comparison could make these smaller audience changes much easier to notice without repeating the entire review.
46.63.101.174
Agam Brently
Guest
agam.brently@moongit.com