Smit John
smitjohn9870@gmail.com
Does the screen affect how makeup colors look on camera? (133 views)
18 Sep 2026 01:08
I have been using my laptop for video calls and occasionally for taking photos or recording short videos, and I noticed that makeup can look quite different on the laptop screen compared with how it looks in person. Lighting seems to make an even bigger difference, especially with products that have a reflective finish. For example, when wearing Metallic lipgloss, the shine can look much stronger or weaker depending on the lighting and camera angle. Since the Acer Swift SF314-42 has a fairly portable design, I was wondering how other users find its screen and webcam when checking photos, video calls, or other visual content. Do you usually adjust your lighting or screen brightness when working with photos and videos, or do you find the display fairly accurate without making changes?
95.173.220.234
Smit John
Guest
smitjohn9870@gmail.com
tony
jomeye8392@cadebek.com
18 Sep 2026 14:11 #1
Publishing a book in the USA involves preparing the manuscript, designing the book, selecting publishing options, and planning distribution. Professional publishing companies publish a book in the USA
103.75.247.67
tony
Guest
jomeye8392@cadebek.com