kofaso1225

kofaso1225

Guest

kofaso1225@pacfut.com

  How Much Gold Can I Bring From Dubai to India? (4 views)

16 Sep 2026 03:43

<p class="isSelectedEnd">

<p class="isSelectedEnd">I&rsquo;m planning to travel from Dubai to India and wanted to understand the current customs rules for carrying gold. There seems to be a lot of different information online, especially regarding gold jewellery, coins, and bars. how much gold can i bring from dubai to india

From what I understand, India&rsquo;s baggage rules were updated in 2026, and the allowance can depend on factors such as the traveller&rsquo;s status, how long they have stayed abroad, and the type of gold being carried. For eligible travellers of Indian origin who have stayed abroad for more than one year, the updated rules provide a weight-based duty-free jewellery allowance, with different limits for women and other passengers.

137.59.144.239

kofaso1225

kofaso1225

Guest

kofaso1225@pacfut.com

Post reply
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy