naten

naten

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

wiliams.naten@yahoo.com

  Tracking Instagram Followers (8 อ่าน)

30 ก.ย. 2569 16:28

How can I keep track of new followers on a public Instagram profile when the audience is already quite large? I would like to notice which accounts have been added since my previous visit without having to save and compare the entire follower list manually every time. Is there a simple way to make these changes easier to identify?

46.63.101.174

naten

naten

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

wiliams.naten@yahoo.com

Piterson

Piterson

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jacombo752@proton.me

30 ก.ย. 2569 16:34 #1

A public Instagram profile can look quite different after a few weeks, even when the overall audience is too large to check manually. Rather than keeping a personal record of every username, I would prefer to compare what was visible before with the current list and concentrate on the accounts that were added in between. Using a recent follow as the main point of comparison could make these smaller audience changes much easier to notice without repeating the entire review.

46.63.101.174

Piterson

Piterson

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jacombo752@proton.me

ตอบกระทู้
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้